UPSC RECRUITMENT FOR IES
This is a great opportunity for Candidates searching for (Union Public Service Commission) UPSC exam notification, free job alert for government jobs and other Assam Career Options. UPSC Recruitment 2020 has been published under UPSC Recruitment for IES (INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE). Applications must be submitted at upsc online to the address mentioned in the UPSC official website (https//www.upsconline.nic.in) for this Central Govt Job. For more information please read the contents below carefully and press on the Apply Now tab for direct link to apply on the Official UPSC Website. Also subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Updates about Assam Career.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS UPSC EXAM
|UPSC Exam Date||16/10/2020|
UPSC RECRUITMENT DETAILS
In order to apply for this UPSC Exam for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
There are total 15 (Fifteen) vacancies.
According to the UPSC notification 2020 A candidate must be either : –
- A citizen of India; or
- A a subject of Nepal; or
- A subject of Bhutan; or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India :
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
According to the UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable as follows : –
- Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belong to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe;
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidate belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates;
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof ;
- Up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2020 and have been released :-
A) On completion of assignment; or
B) On account of Physical disability attributable to Military Service; or
C) On invalidment.
- Up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August.
- Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
According to the UPSC Notification published in the official UPSC website all the female candidates and the candidates belonging to SC/ST and the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities need not pay any fee.
The candidates belonging to other categories need to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- only.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application forms for this UPSC Recruitment has to be Submitted Online. Please visit the Official Website of UPSC online (https://www.upsconline.nic.in) OR Press on DIRECT LINK on the APPLY NOW tab mentioned above. Read the details mentioned Below carefully before Applying for these UPSC exam :-
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
- While filling in his/her application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the centre for the Examination.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of their application to the Commission at this stage.
- The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and active as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the UPSC Recruitment Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2020 :-
- Certificate of Age
- Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
UPSC EXAM PATTERN
The examination for this UPSC Recruitment shall be conducted according to the following UPSC Exam pattern :-
PART-I :- Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects as shown below:-
|General English||100||3 hrs.|
|General Studies||100||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-I||200||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-II||200||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-III||200||3 hrs.|
|Indian Economics||200||3 hrs.|
PART – II :- Viva voce of such candidates as may be called by the UPSC Recruitment Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
The candidates applying for this UPSC Recruitment are requested to read the official UPSC online notification 2020 for the recruitment of IES (INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE) carefully for other queries for this UPSC job such as UPSC syllabus, etc.
Allow notifications on our website or Subscribe to our Newsletter below for further reference Notifications and more Assam Career Options