OIL RECRUITMENT FOR OPERATOR – I (HMV)
This is a great opportunity for Candidates searching for Oil Jobs and Govt Jobs at Assam and other Assam Career Options. OIL Recruitment, 2020 for Operator – I (HMV) has been published by Oil India Limited Recruitment department. Applications must be submitted online through process mentioned in the official OIL website (oilindia.onlinereg.in) for this Assam Govt Job. For more information please read the contents below carefully. Also subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Updates about Assam Career.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR OIL RECRUITMENT
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THIS OIL INDIA JOB
OIL RECRUITMENT DETAILS
Oil India Limited Official Website has announced job notification for 36 Vacancies at Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh can apply for this Assam Govt job notification of OIL Recruitment for Operator – I (HMV).
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
POST & GRADE
Operator – I (HMV), Grade – VII
Rs. 16,000.00 – Rs. 34,000.00
ALLOWANCES AND OTHER BENEFITS
Minimum basic pay and other allowances/benefits for this OIL Recruitment is applicable for the induction grade viz. dearness allowance, house rent allowance, perks & allowances under cafeteria approach, superannuation benefits, social security benefits etc. as per the rules prevalent in the Company from time to time.
|General||Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years|
|SC/ST||Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Government of India directives|
HOW TO APPLY
The Application forms for this Oil Recruitment has to be Submitted Online. Please visit the Official OIL India Limited Website (https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) OR Press on DIRECT LINK on the APPLY NOW tab mentioned above. Read the details mentioned Below carefully before Applying for these OIL India Job vacancies.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must login using their unique registration number and date of birth (DOB) for payment of application fee, if applicable.
- Candidate(s) must upload their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration.
- No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card valid as on the crucial date i.e. 18/09/2020.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable.
- Income & Assets Certificate To Be Produced By Economically Weaker Sections.
- Valid Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (Pages containing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars).
- Photo Pass for WCL.
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet of 10+2.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed in Government/Semi-Government/PSU.
- Minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- Experience Certificate(s) validating minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
The selection procedure for this Oil Recruitment will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
- The Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Written Test will be 02 (two) hours.
- The questions in the Written Test will be in the pattern/format of multiple choice objective (MCQ) for a total of 100 marks.
WRITTEN TEST PARAMETERS
|PARAMETERS||PERCENTAGE OF MARKS|
|English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge:|
Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.
HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVING TEST
- Candidate(s) will be shortlisted in the order of merit for this Oil Recruitment i.e. based on marks obtained in the Written Test and will be called for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test in the ratio of 1:2 (i.e. for one vacancy, two candidates will be shortlisted with due cognizance to number of reserved posts).
- If there is a tie in the marks obtained in the Written Test, then all candidates with the same marks having secured the pass marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- The Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will be of a qualifying nature only and will not carry any weightage. The pass mark to qualify in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test is minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks. Candidate(s) who will not secure the pass marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will fail to qualify for final selection.
- Final Selection for this Oil Recruitment selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks secured in the Written Test only.
Allow notifications on our website or Subscribe to our Newsletter below for further reference Notifications