NHM ASSAM RECRUITMENT
This is a great opportunity for Candidates searching for Govt Jobs at Assam and other Assam Career Options. NHM Assam Recruitment has been released on National Health Mission Official Website for 112 Vacancies of Medical Officer (Critical). For more information about this Assam Govt Job please read the contents below carefully or visit nhm.assam.gov.in recruitment website by pressing on the Apply Now tab for direct link to apply for this NHM Assam Recruitment. Also subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Updates about Assam Career.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR NHM ASSAM RECRUITMENT
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THIS JOB
NHM ASSAM RECRUITMENT DETAILS
Nhm.assam.gov.in recruitment website has announced job news Assam for 112 Vacancies of Medical Recruitment placement at various Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt of Assam. Candidates from Assam looking for Medical Recruitment can apply for this Assam Govt Job through the Direct Link mentioned above for the NHM Website.
MEDICAL OFFICER (Critical Care)
i) At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
ii) Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
iii) Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Pay Scale : Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- ; with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
No. of Vacancy : 112
A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
- 5 years relaxable for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years relaxable for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The Application fees for NHM Assam Recruitment according to the NHM Website is as follows:
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates.
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website:https://assamegras.gov.in).
- No other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted for offline payment.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application forms for this NHM Assam Recruitment has to be Submitted Online. Please visit the Official NHM Website OR Press on DIRECT LINK on the APPLY NOW tab mentioned above. Read the details mentioned Below carefully before Applying for this Assam Govt Job.
Viva-Voce/Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in this NHM Assam Recruitment.
POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE APPLYING
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview.
- Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
Allow notifications on our website or Subscribe to our Newsletter below for further reference Notifications and more Assam Career Options.