ASSAM POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT
Assam Police Constable recruitment has been published under Directorate of Civil Defense and Home Guards, Assam. 451 posts of vacancies for this Assam Police job are opened to online apply at Assam Police official Website from 10/06/2020. For more information please read the contents below carefully and press on the Apply Now tab for direct link to apply on Assam Police Official Website.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR ASSAM POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS JOB
FULL DETAILS OF THE JOB
According to the Assam Police official website Assam Police Constable recruitment has been published under Directorate of Civil Defense and Home Guards, Assam. The important details of the Assam Police job according to the Assam police official website are defined below.
CONSTABLE / GUARDSMAN (GRADE-III)
i) H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council.
ii) Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Pay Scale : Rs 14000-60500 (Grade Pay- Rs 5600/-)
Vacancy : 451
The candidate applying for the Assam police constable recruitment should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation : Upper age limit is relaxable as under-
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
The candidate applying for the Assam police constable recruitment must maintain these Physical standards mentioned as per the Assam Police official website for this Assam Police job.
i) HEIGHT (minimum)
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC :- 162.56 cm (Male) , 154.94 cm (Female)
b) ST(H)/ ST(P) :- 160.02 cm (Male) , 152.40 cm (Female)
ii) CHEST (Only for men)
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) :- 80 cm (Normal) , 85 Cm (Expanded)
b) ST(H) :- 78 cm (Normal) , 83 cm (Expanded)
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
The candidate applying for the Assam police constable recruitment must also maintain these Medical standards mentioned as per the Assam Police official website for this Assam Police job.
i) GENERAL :- Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eye, and they should not be colour blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
ii) EYE SIGHT :- The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal i.e. without wearing of glasses.
To apply for the Assam police constable recruitment Candidates must upload scanned copies of the following documents :-
- Passport size Photograph
- H.S.L.C or Class X examination passed Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination).
- Caste Certificate
- NCC Certificate or Home Guard Training Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects for the Assam police constable recruitment will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) for this Assam Police Job.
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST :- The candidates must appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test). It will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight of all the candidates and chest of only male candidates will be done using latest technology and after which the candidates will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-up like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Committee, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :- The Physical Efficiency Test for this Assam Police recruitment will carry 40 marks. It will consist of 2 (two) events –
i) Male Candidates
a) Race: Those who qualify in the PST must attend a 3200 meters. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
b) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
ii) Female Candidates
a) Race: Those who qualify in the PST must attend a 1600 meters. race to be completed within 08 minutes.
b) Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
FINAL MARKS DISTRIBUTION
The final marks distribution for this Assam police recruitment According to the Assam Police official website are as follows:-
- Marks for PET :- 40 (Maximum)
- Multiple choice objective type Written Test :- 50 (Maximum)
- Extra-curricular activities and special skills :- 10 (Maximum)