APSC RECRUITMENT FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT
This is a great opportunity for Candidates searching for Govt Jobs at Assam and other Assam Career Options. APSC Recruitment, 2020 for Research Assistant has been published under Border protection and Development department. Applications must be submitted offline through process mentioned in the official APSC website (www.apsc.nic.in) for this Assam Govt Job. For more information please read the contents below carefully. Also subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Updates about Assam Career.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR APSC RECRUITMENT
|Official Site||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Application Form||DOWNLOAD NOW|
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THIS JOB
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR APSC RECRUITMENT
Assam Public Service Commission Official Website has announced job notification for 02 Vacancies at Assam. Candidates from Assam can apply for this Assam Govt job notification of APSC Recruitment for Research Assistant under Border protection and development department.
(i) The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from the Govt. recognized Universities.
(ii) The candidate must have Basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and MS Excel.
Experience : The candidate must have 3 (Three) years experience as a Junior Assistant in any office under the Govt. of Assam.
Pay scale : Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,400/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
No. of Vacancy : 02
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38
years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43, years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate :- Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC :- Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL/PWD Candidate :- NIL
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application forms for this APSC Recruitment for Research Assistant has to be Submitted Offline. Please Download the Form from the DIRECT LINK mentioned above. Read the details mentioned Below carefully before Applying for this APSC Recruitment.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the Assam Public Service commission’s Official website regularly for further updates Or Allow notifications on our Website and subscribe to our newsletter for recent update and other Assam Govt job Updates.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to:-
Deputy Secretary, APSC
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form for this APSC Recruitment.
Self Attested copies of following are to be attached with original application in the following order for APSC Recruitment on the Mentioned Address Above :-
- Original treasury receipt depositing prescribed examination fees.
- Age certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates, if necessary (The experience column of the application form should be filled as and when specifically mentioned in the advertisement)
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary)
Self attested photocopies should be tagged properly for this APSC Research Assistant Recruitment without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Allow notifications on our website or Subscribe to our Newsletter below for further reference Notifications