Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
APSC Recruitment board 2020 has released a new notification for APSC Junior Engineer recruitment vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for the vacancies from the application link given below. APSC Recruitment board has total vacancies of 307 posts for Junior Engineer category under Public Works Department of Assam Public Service Commission recruitment 2020. Please read the following details below to know more about APSC recruitment 2020.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR
IMPORTANT JOB INFORMATION
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Application Start Date||06-05-2020|
|Application Fee||Gen 250 INR / Others 150 INR/ FREE for BPL|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Qualification– Must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government. The Diploma Courses must be a Regular Course. Diploma Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
Pay scale : Rs. 14,000/-to 49,000/-PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
No. of vacancy : 307
Eligibility criteria : Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and must produce a PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency.
Age limit/relaxation : 21 to 38 years (for Gen/UR candidates) / 05 years for ST/SC 03 years for OBC.
Department : Public Works Department.
HOW TO APPLY APSC JUNIOR ENGINEER RECRUITMENT
1.Eligible candidates should visit the APSC Official website regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC Recruitment Official website.
2. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC Official Website. Application form DR (New form).
3. Candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
4. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
How to fill up the form
a. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
b. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be true copy of the original” along with the application form.
c. Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit. Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary).
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available).
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
1. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
2. It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making any appointment.
3. No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
4. At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
5. The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
6. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.